Redirected from the I Ching Reading's Journal Website
Download Free Trial (I Ching Readings Journal 3.91)
Thank you for trying the I Ching Readings Journal. I sincerely hope this will be a useful tool for you. There are two stages to complete before getting up and running. Please read the instructions below. If you have any problem please email me at email@example.com.
System Requirements: Operating Systems: Windows XP (service pack 2), Windows Vista, Windows 7
STAGE ONE - Access Runtime
Download and install Access Runtime by clicking the top link above. This is a free download from Microsoft. It is needed to run the I Ching Reading's Journal. The file size is 56.2 MB. NB This stage may not be necessary if you have Access 2007 already installed on your machine. If you already have Access 2007 just install the I Ching Reading's Journal itself in stage 2 below.
- Click the AccessRuntime(2).exe link above
- Click SAVE when you are asked whether you want to run or save this file.
- Browse for the location where you want to save your file and click SAVE
- The download now begins.
- Click CONTINUE if you are asked for permission to proceed.
- Read the Microsoft Software Licence Terms, click the tick box if you agree to them, and then click the CONTINUE button.
- Installation starts
- Once you get the INSTALLATION COMPLETE message, just click OK and it is done. It will just sit in the background when you use the I Ching Reading's Journal - you do not need to open, run, or do anything else with it, now it has been installed.
STAGE TWO- I Ching Reading's Journal
This next stage involves installing the I Ching Reading's Journal itself. The file size is 502 KB, much smaller and quicker to download than Access Runtime.
- Click the bottom download link for the I Ching Reading's Journal.
- A dialogue box opens asking whether you want to run or save the file. Click SAVE.
- You will then be able to browse for the location where you want it to be saved.
- Once it has saved goto that location and look for the file called IChing_Journal_1.msi and double click it.
- A dialogue box opens saying the publisher (ie me) is 'unverified'. It IS safe for you to click the button which says RUN.
- When the I Ching Reading'a Journal Set up Wizard opens, click NEXT and enter your name in the customer information section.
- On the page for choosing a set up type click the top option referred to as TYPICAL
- Click INSTALL.
- Your software should now be installed in your Documents in a folder called I_Ching_Software. There should also be a short cut from your desktop, and an icon in the All Programs section of your start button. Double click to load your software. There are full instructions how to use it at The I Ching Reading's Journal Website
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems, and I will do what I can to help.